Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Max Foundation Recruitment 2022.
The Max Foundation is a global health organization that believes all people living with cancer have the right to access the best treatment and support. By partnering with industry, non-governmental agencies, health care providers, and local patient organizations, we are able to provide effective solutions. Our international non-profit functions as an operating foundation with all funds raised spent directly on our programs and not as grants to other charitable organizations.
Job Title: Local Program Coordinator
Local Program Coordinator
- Facilitate the day-to-day operations and administration of the support programs, based on program guidelines
- Provide guidance to patients throughout the application process, including with the completion of required documents
- Report all patient adverse events within 24 hours in accordance with program guidelines, including all source documents
- Accurately update and maintain database records on a timely basis
- Support senior team in preparing reports and tracking progress
- Maintain professional communications (including face-to-face) with patients, healthcare professionals, and the key stakeholders in ensuring smooth implementation of the support programs
- Support the clinic to facilitate the importation and clearing of donated products.
- Provide emotional support, resource referrals, and basic disease information to patients
- Handle requests tactfully by getting feedback, identifying problems, and applying solutions
- Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Social Work, Public Health, Nursing or a related field
- Minimum one year of working experience in a healthcare-related field; experience in the management of medicines or supply chain a plus
- Comfortable and proficient in using computer and phone as primary tools for the job and able to work well independently
- Communicate clearly with patients, healthcare professionals and involved stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in English required, other language skills a plus
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented in documentation and reporting
- Responsible for independent and timely execution of duties
- Possess own transportation
- Willing to work on weekends to support patients, as needed
Skills and Attributes:
- Passionate about our mission and working with cancer patients and the healthcare community
- Strong attention to detail and a high standard for quality work products
- Passion for superior customer service and flexibility to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and high-workload environment
- Ability to respond to emails in a timely manner
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic, dependable, positive, self-starting
Compensation: We offer compensation commensurate with experience. No relocation provided.
How to Apply
interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply