Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for African University College Of Communications Recruitment for Senior Assistant Registrar.
The African University College of Communications is a private tertiary institution at Adabraka, Accra, Ghana, for the study and teaching of journalism, communication studies and information technology.
- Company: African University College Of Communications
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
The management of the African University College Of Communications (AUUC) invites applications from qualified and innovative persons to fill the following vacancy as Senior Assistant Registrar.
• The Senior Assistant Registrar’s (Academic Affairs) duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day operations of the Academic Registry, including student admissions, examinations and student records.
• Provide effective, dynamic and creative/innovative leadership to all areas within the academic registry and ensure that they are successfully meeting agreed service objectives.
• Work with the Registrar and the Senior Management team in the implementation, development, monitoring and refinement of the University’s strategic objectives.
• Possess at least a master’s degree in relevant areas such as education, public administration, administration or any other relevant field of study.
• For Senior Assistant Registrar position, at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in tertiary education management or in a management position in any relevant private or public service organization is required,
• Have strong intellect with excellent managerial, communication and interpersonal skills
• Have considerable experience in dealing with a wide range of internal and external public including the National Accreditation Board.
• Be principled with a strong and proven sense of morality and integrity
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to the postal and email address below. The Director of Human Resources and Institute Development African University College of Communications P.o.Box LG 510 Legon, Accra Or email to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019.