Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment for Admissions Officer.
- Company: Lancaster University Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK.
Responsible for the admission of students into the university’s programmes as well as any administrative support required.
- Providing assistance in assigning new enquiries from WebChat, Ask for Info and High School leads to Officers evenly on the Student Management System (SMS) for follow ups;
- Validation and verification of application and academic documents submitted by applicants;
- Ensuring that all foreign certificates and relevant credentials have been evaluated by the appropriate regulatory bodies;
- Ensuring that all names and dates of birth stated on applicants results, passport or ID’s correspond with Offers issued;
- Issuing signed offers within 24 to 48 hours of receiving completed application;
- Creating and maintaining an Application Status sheet;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Working knowledge of Higher Education system, in particular recruitment cycles;
- Excellent knowledge of the university’s programme portfolio and entry/admission requirements;
- In-depth knowledge of students recruitment processes and procedures;
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural differences and how to manage these in the context of student recruitment and marketing;
- Awareness of the business education market and finance education sector;
- Significant working knowledge and experience in sales, marketing and customer care;
- Experience of applying sales/engagement/conversion techniques;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
- A first degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Social Sciences or in a related discipline;
- Proven ability to develop nurture relationships with partner organisations;
- Ability to plan and organise own work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills;
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and use of the Internet.
How to Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Cover Letter to [email protected] and mention the position being applied for in the subject line.
- Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
- Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
- Closing date: 10th December 2019.