Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for 2019/2020 VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarship at KU Leuven, Belgium.
The VLIR-OUS is open for students from developing country who wish to pursue maters programmes at KU Leuven, Belgium. The scholarship is valid for the full duration of the master’s programmes.
Fields of Study
- Master of Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies
- Master of Human Settlements
- Master of Science in Food Technology
- Master of Science in Sustainable Development
- Master in Water Resources Engineering
KU Leuven Masters Scholarships Eligibility
- The applicant must be a national and resident of one of the 31 scholarship countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- The applicant must be eligible for admittance to the selected Master programme at KU Leuven.
- The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced masters. The maximum age for a training candidate is 45 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Application for admission in one of the VLIR ICP programmes listed below leads automatically to a VLIR UOS scholarship application. No further action is needed if you meet all the prerequisites.
Number of Awards: 12 scholarships per Master’s programme
Value of Award: Scholarships are provided for the full duration of the master programme. It is not possible to apply for a partial scholarship.
Duration of Programme: Duration of the Master’s programme, 1 to 2 years
How to Apply for KU Leuven Masters Scholarships
- Applicants are encouraged to follow the application instructions before applying here
For more information visit, KU Leuven Masters Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019