Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Fully Funded UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, Australia, and Fully Funded UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, Australia can be accessed below.
Fully Funded UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, Australia. is open to International Students. The scholarship allows Ph.D. and Master’s level programs (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of New South Wales. The deadline for the scholarship is 22 Sep 2023.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia is accepting applications for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. These scholarships are open to international students from all around the world. The scholarship program is specifically designed for students who wish to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral degree at UNSW. Successful applicants will receive a Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) along with a Research Stipend to support their studies and research endeavors.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia is offering scholarships to students interested in pursuing postgraduate degrees across various academic fields and majors. These scholarships cover both the tuition fees and provide a stipend to support the student’s academic and research endeavors. The duration of the scholarship is 2 years for Master’s degree programs and 3.5 years for Ph.D. degree programs.
UNSW, established in 1949, is a renowned public research institution located in Sydney. It has been ranked 44th in the world by the QS World University Rankings. With a diverse student body of over 63,000 students from both national and international backgrounds, UNSW offers a prestigious educational experience. This is an excellent opportunity to study at one of Australia’s most esteemed universities.
Fully Funded UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, Australia. is available to undertake PhD, and Masters level programs at the University of New South Wales.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
UNSW Graduate Scholarships for 2023-24 in Australia provide:
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship: Coverage of tuition fees
- Health coverage provided by the university
- Additional scholarships available:
- Australia Awards: Contribution to living expenses
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship: Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
- These scholarships are open to international students pursuing postgraduate degrees at UNSW in Australia.
These scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
- International applicants of any nationality are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates should have completed their undergraduate degree and obtained a degree certificate.
An online application portal is available for prospective applicants to apply for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia.