Koforidua Technical University Admission List for 2021/2022 academic session has been released online. See how to check KTU Admission list and status on this page.
The management of the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) previously called Koforidua Polytechnic has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ktu.edu.gh Admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Applicants are to check their admission status for the various programmes and make all the necessary arrangements in order to report on the stated reopening date.
All fees as stated must be paid within time to avoid forfeiting your admission status. Applicants are to take note that, the Koforidua Technical University 2021/2022 Admission List as released is just the First Batch of the 2019 admission list. Applicants are encouraged to check the University website regularly for updates in the list.
- Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule 2021/2022.
- Koforidua Technical University Academic Calendar 2021/2022.
HOW TO CHECK KTU ADMISSION LIST 2021/2022
Koforidua Technical University admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to KTU admission status checker portal at https://checker.ktu.edu.gh/
- Select and Click your Preferred Programme listed on the page,
- OR Enter your Surname in the Search Box and click “Search” button to access your KTU admission status.
- Proceed to print your Koforidua Technical University Admission Letter.
Note: You will need the serial number and the pin code on your admission voucher to be able to print either your admission letter or mature entrance examination letter.
GHS Team Congratulates all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Koforidua Technical University for the 2021/2022 academic session.