The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) SONSOL project (One Needy Student, One Laptop) application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
In line with the Vice-Chancellor’s vision to Support One Needy Student with One Laptop dubbed ‘SONSOL Project’, there is the need to provide less privileged students with laptops to help them pursue their University Education. Applications are invited from eligible applicants as follows:
RECOMMENDED: Shorlisted Applicants for KNUST SONSOL Project.
KNUST SONSOL Project Application Eligibility
- Brilliant, but needy students
- The support is open to only Ghanaian Students, including Students from IDL, Obuasi Campus and from all Colleges
- The support is for First (1st) Year Undergraduate students only. Postgraduates are not eligible
- A maximum WASSCE aggregate of 15.
- Students already benefitting from scholarships from MasterCard Foundation, GNPC, Tullow, MTN Foundation, Vodafone, GET-Fund, MP’s Common Fund, District Assembly Support or any other Scholarship or Bursary above GHC 2,000.00 are NOT Eligible.
KNUST SONSOL Project Application Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/Results
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form and other detailed information (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Monday, 29th May, 2023 at 4:30p.m.
Please incase a student apply more than one Scholarship and they all grant him the scholarship, is there any way deal with it?