Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for APPOINTMENTS as DEPUTY FINANCE OFFICERS/DEPUTY INTERNAL AUDITORS in the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi.
The position requires:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented and competent persons with proven ability;
- Team players with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Persons with ability to exercise sound judgement, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills; and
- Persons who must be well versed in the use financial accounting/auditing softwares.
- must have both professional qualification and a relevant master’s degree;
- must have a good understanding of contemporary accounting/auditing practice;
- must have experience with accounting and financial software and up to date with current trends in the field of accounting and finance/auditing;
- must have served as a Senior Accountant/Senior Assistant Internal Auditor in the University for a minimum of five (5) years; and
- must indicate (with evidence) how they have advanced the work of the University (in terms of financial administration) since their last promotion/appointment.
The appointment which is tenure shall be by interview.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development (HRD), Room 214 of the Main Administration Block.
Completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020.