KNUST Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 | The Kwame Nkrumah University of Technology (KNUST) postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic year has been released.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Graduate Admissions for Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MEd/March/MFA/MA/MCOMM/MBA/MPA/MPH/LLM/MPHIL/PhD/EDD)
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with First Class or Second Class (Upper Division)
- PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Academic Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Academic Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Academic Years duration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale of E-Vouchers for admission shall commence on Wednesday, 26th May, 2021
- Prospective applicants should purchase an e-Voucher containing Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for GHȼ250.00 at the following banks: GCB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank or dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompts.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions portal (here!) and begin the application process.
- Once the process is completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT TWO (2) COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, two (2) Recommendation Letters/ Confidential Reports, Statement of Purpose, and [Transcript for those whose qualification used for the application was not obtained from KNUST]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies,
Any hand-delivered application shall not be processed.
Deadline for completion of online application is 31st October, 2021.
Application forms submitted after the deadline shall not be processed. Only candidates who successfully gain admission shall be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants are to generate Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for the online application using the link below. (HERE!)
NB: All Candidates from non-Anglophone countries must have an internationally recognised Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language (TOEFL or British Council, IELTS) with above-average score or be available to attend a three (3) months English language course at the KNUST-Department of English.
- Institute of Distance Learning (IDL) Programmes would only be mounted at Centres with the requisite minimum number of qualified applicants (please contact IDL Office for details).
- Facilitation is a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned below.
- For more information and in-depth knowledge about the programmes, visit IDL or call 0247274661 or 0500482885 or 0501102650.
- Kumasi – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- Accra – Old KNUST Guest House near Ecobank Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 0546924824.
- Akuse – VRA Academy; contact Alfred Okang on Tel: 0208802435
- Sunyani – University of Energy and Natural Resources. Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah on Tel: 0500482877
- Techiman – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- Ho – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- Takoradi – Sekondi-Takoradi City Campus, Kansawrodo: Mr. E. Opintan-Baah, Tel 0500482883
- Koforidua – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mrs Fidelia Teayo Akumiah on 0209377707
- Tamale – Tamale Technical University, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- Bolgatanga – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Mukasa Zoogah, Tel. 0500482880, 0208288666
- Wa – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- Cape Coast – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882