Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary 2020/2021 | Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) for the SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursaryfor the 2020/2021 academic year.
Ketewa Biara Nsua offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to all Regular Continuing Ghanaian students who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes (Final Year Students are Not Eligible).
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results Slip Signed and Officially Stamped by Exams Officer or Head of Department
Application Form should be downloaded (here!)
Mode of Application:
Application forms and other information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website or at the Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building, KNUST Commercial Area, Room 19/20.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J. Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12pt and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications before 4:00 p.m., Friday, 28th February, 2020.