Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary 2023/2024 | Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) for the SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Ketewa Biara Nsua offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Eligibility
The Bursary is open to all Regular Continuing Ghanaian students who are Brilliant, but Needy and are pursuing full-time programmes.
- Final-year students are not eligible
- Continuing students on any scholarship/bursary above GHC 2000.00 are not eligible
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results Slip SIGNED AND OFFICIALLY STAMPED By Exams Officer or Head of Department
Application form can be downloaded from the University Website (HERE!)
Mode of Application
Application forms and other information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website or at the Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building, KNUST Commercial Area, Room 19/20.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Applications may be submitted in the offices specified below in the Colleges, or in Room 19 at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J. Harper Building, Commercial Area:
- Very Rev. (Prof.) William Obeng-Denteh – Representative of College of Science
- Dr. (Mrs.) Mary Boampong – Representative of College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Dr. Mrs. Sylvia Adu – Representative of College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Dr. Frederick Owusu-Nimo – Representative of College of Engineering
- Prof. Samuel Lugrie Kipo – Representative of College of Health Sciences
- Dr. Kofi Agyekum – Representative of College of Art and Built Environment
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from the Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi campus.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office at the Directorate of Student Affairs.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications before 4:00pm, Friday, 28th July, 2023 by 4:30pm.