KNUST Bursary Application 2020/2021 | Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) bursary application form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out.
KNUST Bursary offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
KNUST Bursary Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to all Regular Continuing Ghanaian students who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full-time programmes (Students in Their Final Year are Not Eligible).
KNUST Bursary Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Up-to-date University Transcripts Signed and Stamped by Exams officer or Head of Department.
- Proof of need (a write-up to explain why you deserve the funding).
Application Form should be downloaded (here!)
Mode of Application:
Application forms and other information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website or at the Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building, KNUST Commercial Area, Room 19/20.
Completed forms and attached documents must be submitted to the Student Financial Service (SFS) College Representatives.
|College of Agriculture and Natural Resources||Dr. Amos Mensah|
|College of Art and Built Environment||Mrs. Rebecca Essel|
|College of Humanities & Social Sciences||Dr. Mrs. Lebene Tettey|
|College of Engineering||Dr. Fredrick Owusu Nimo|
|College of Health Sciences||Dr. S. L. Kipo|
|College of Science||Prof. (Mrs.) A.O. Adebanji|
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J. Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12pt and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications before 4:00 p.m., Friday, 28th February, 2020.