Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Jumia Ghana Recruitment for Inventory Team Lead.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
Demonstrable skills in data analysis and presentation using Microsoft office tools. SQL knowledge is a plus
- A minimum of 3 Years’ experience working in retail operations or customer experience with at least 1year experience in a lead role.
- A good knowledge of and enthusiasm for E-Commerce in Africa.
- Alignment with the Jumia Values
- A lifestyle of excellence, passion and integrity
- Ability to unlearn and learn new skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth gave the challenges that we propose you to take.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to Submit CV.