Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Ghana Recruitment for Analyst, BDM Commercial Reporting.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: “MTN.” As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen and Zambia. MTN’s brand is the most valuable in Africa and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide. MTN’s shares constitute the biggest primary listing on the JSE – Africa’s largest stock exchange.
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Responsible for the coordination, gathering of information, reporting and improving business commercial process required to produce performance reports related to the delivery of Commercial KPIs and contribution to the business objectives and BRIGHT strategy.
- Assists the business in the development of Commercial projects in business cases.
- Analyze project business plan and perform benefits realization for Commercial projects.
- Analyse reports from finance and Commercial strategies and provide insights for decision making
- Ensures the delivery of Commercial projects requirements through verification of outputs from the Commercial teams.
- Perform ROI analysis on business case for Commercial projects.
- Assist in Budgeting and forecasting process of Commercial projects.
- Evaluate financial performance of Commercial projects by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Identify and drive process improvements including creation of standard reporting tools, excel and Power Bi dashboards to enhance reporting.
- Identify and report on costs and business savings initiatives on Commercial projects.
- Enforce BDM policies and procedures required to guide cost analysis.
- Support business transformation processes related to Commercial initiatives.
- Serve as a change agent in creating BDM framework awareness in the Commercial space.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Management
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting, budget or finance related experience
- Experience in telecommunications industry is an advantage
- Adequate knowledge in Financial and project Reporting
- Basic knowledge in Program & Project Management
- Adequate knowledge in Business & Financial Acumen
- Adequate knowledge in Project Performance Management
- Adequate knowledge in Compliance and risk management
- Basic understanding of GSM operations
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications industry.
- Adequate knowledge in trend analysis and interpretation
- Adequate knowledge of high volume data analysis
- Adequate knowledge of reporting tools e.g. Power BI
Skills / physical competencies:
- Be able to do on the job training.
- Be skilled at organizing, planning and time management.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, able to think both logically and creatively.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Have good numeracy skills and understand financial decision techniques.
- Understand business and have technical skills relevant to the matching project cost to returns in investment.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Good facilitation and Consultancy skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click HERE to apply.