Zormelo & Associate is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Lead Development Geophysicist.
- Drive well-planning studies in order to prepare wells for drilling.
- Update and perform quality control of geological and uncertainty models to ensure consistency that is fit for purpose for well planning and execution.
- Liaise with teams to ensure ranges and uncertainties are captured and communicated to allow for timely planning and safe execution of development wells.
- Build and maintain accurate and comprehensive databases of data gathered in conjunction with geoscience team members.
- Liaise with JV partners to ensure subsurface technical alignment.
- Train and mentor graduate trainees and secondees.
- Minimum of MSc. Degree or equivalent in Geoscience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading a large integrated subsurface team multi in an overseas location.
- Must be an expert user of petrel geo-modeling.
- Must have strong 3D static modeling skills.
- Proven Mentoring and training ability.
- Proven petroleum geology experience, with in-depth experience in oil field development and production geology.
- Knowledge of a range of structural regimes and depositional environments.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and influencing skills.