Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) Recruitment for Lecturers & Research Fellows.
- Company: Institute of Local Government Studies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Senior Lecturers/ Senior Research Fellows
- Lecturers/ Research Fellows
Areas of Specialization
- Public Policy and Management
- Corporate Leadership and Governance
- Organisational Development and Change Management
- Management Information Systems
- Geographic Information System
- Development Studies
- Gender Studies and Managing Diversity
- Local Economic Development
- Strategic Management
- Social Protection Ethics
- Business Development
- Community Development
- Development and Land-Use Planning
- Public Financial Management
- Project Management
- Public Sector Budgeting
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Human Resource Management
- Climate Change and Environmental Management
- Valuation and Property Rating Development Communication
- Agric-Business and Value Chain Analysis
Applicants must hold a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree related to the areas of specialisation indicated above from a recognised institution as well as teaching, research and community service or policy engagement experience.
Successful candidates will be responsible for
- Teaching assigned courses under the institute’s accredited academic programmes
- Conducting institutional research and consultancy assignments
- Facilitating sessions on continuous professional development and competency-based training programmes.
Terms Of Appointment
- Successful candidates could be appointed Into full-time or part-time positions (please indicate your preference).
- Duty posts are the Accra and Tamale Campuses (please indicate your preference).
- Remuneration is attractive.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae with full contact information of two (2) referees;
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other relevant supporting documents. Applicants with foreign qualifications most attached verification reports from the National Accreditation Board.
SHORTLISTING & INTERVIEW. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews scheduled for January 2020. Deadline for submission of applications: The closing date for the submission of applications is December 31, 2019. All applications should be addressed to: The Registrar Institute of Local Government Studies P.O. Box LG 549, Legon-Accra Delivery may be by courier or personal at the Accra Campus, Ogbojo, Accra Soft copy version should be sent to [email protected]