Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Philips Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Philips Recruitment 2018
Philips Recruiting For Ultrasound Business Line Specialist
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
Currently we have the opportunity for a dynamic Ultrasounds Business Line Specialist to join our team in Accra, Ghana and be responsible for the West African market.
As a BL Specialist, you will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales, price realization and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long-term profitability in West Africa district, both direct and indirect.
You will report to the District HeathSystems Leader & Regional Business Manager Ultrasounds (Sub Saharan Africa)
You are responsible for:
- Promote Philips HS and specifically the Ultrasound portfolio (equipment and services) during customer visits, seminars and trade shows throughout the East Africa district
- Develop and execute the strategic plan for Ultrasound business in the district, including Go-to-market, trends, full SWOT analysis of competitive landscape
- Support new products launches and the ability to perform “hands on” product demos for customers
- Deploy programs (incl. Installed Base) in the district to drive business via socket retention programs
- Close collaboration with channel partners in the district and support with complex configurations, pricing and tender submission
- Actively participate in the district Health system team sales meeting and provide opportunity reports and action plans, supporting quality of funnel management with updated win/loss analysis in CRM tool (SFDC)
- Work as part of the East Africa district account team
- Follow through sales processes applying appropriate sales tools, tactics and strategies in order to support the Account Manager IS for multi-modality deals, including installed base activities / promotions
- Manage and lead ultrasound distributors to penetrate the market and aid in planning and executing market-stimulating activities
- Track progress and monitor order intake and sales execution of channels
- District Order intake, price realization and sales (AOP)
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Quality of CRM information including win / loss analysis
- Socket retention programs
- Installed base development
- Distributor performance
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Ultrasound products and background in Sonography will be a benefit
- Fluent in English, verbal and written with good communication skills
- Experience in a sales role in Healthcare or B2B environment
- Channel management experience will be a plus
- Experience in optimizing and driving sales teams, direct or indirect will be a benefit
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.