Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2023.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company that provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, including smartphones and is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong province. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei.
- Company: Huawei Technologies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Network Solutions Manager
Purpose of the role:The Network Solutions Manager will be mainly responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers on Networking products and solutions, the candidate will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with SI and channels as well as broad understanding of competitive offerings across multiple industries is also required.
- Partner with the Account Managers on the competitive strategy, business plan and action plan for Networking Solutions sales in the region
- Act as a technical consultant for customer as well as providing highly Networking design & planning proposal in the field of IP solution
- Manage marketing and promotion activities of Huawei IP/Network solutions and able to prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Engages effectively with customer: Network planning, implementation, marketing and promotion, service provisioning and maintenance
- Closely engage with decision makers within key customers in Sub-Saharan Africa region, articulating Huawei’s innovative vision.
- Directly engage with key customers in the Sub-Saharan region to drive large, complex deals.
- Closely engage with the R&D HQ and Huawei regional R&D team to customize and innovate solutions fits for the region.
- Helping the sales teams across the region to reach targets by motivating, mentoring and developing the Account Managers and Solution Managers.
- knowledgeable and informed communication regarding Huawei s’ products, services and direction
- Generating ideas and suggestions, solution design, responsible for technical proposals
- Conducting research into the industry, including competitive research.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
Educational background and working experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or any related qualification will be adavantageous
- More than 5 years of technical presales experience in IP domain including mobile backhaul, IP core/MPBN, Metro Ethernet, IP/MPLS VPN, Data Center Networking and network security solution (Firewall, Anti-DDOS etc.)
- HCIE/CCIE, CCNP level certification will be advantageous
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities:
- Solid knowledge in IP/MPLS, Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN, Ethernet, etc. Pre-sales technical support experience in relatively similar global vendors such companies Cisco, Nokia, Juniper, etc. is preferred.
- Experience leading and motivating diverse teams to achieve set goals
- Solid knowledge in New IP protocols, such as Segment Routing/SRv6, EVPN, Telemetry, Netconf-Yang, etc. It is best to have outstanding contributions and influence in standards fields such as IETF.
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales targets through successful sales teams.
- Ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Strong consulting skills with excellent commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th September 2023