Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Baker Hughes GE Recruitment 2023/2024.
Baker Hughes GE is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist – Subsea & Surface Production Systems
Are you passionate about procurement/sourcing?Would you like to shape our strategy for Sourcing and Analytics?
Join our innovative Sourcing Team
Our services include negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Positions requiring thorough understanding, application and mastery of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
Partner with the best
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. You will ensure to achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate, manage and issue required Requests for Quotation (RFQ) for various commodity and services.
- Ensure issues related to supplier fulfillment are managed proactively.
- Executing sourcing strategies at business or plant level.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member.
- Driving efficient Sourcing fulfilment and operational execution for all direct & indirect material activities in Ghana.
- Driving 100% compliance of all Sourcing policies including Know Your Supplier (KYS), No PO No Pay, Bidding, etc.
- Partnering with sourcing quality to drive supplier quality, compliance and risk mitigation, including execution of regional Supplier Social Responsibility Program (SSRP), utilization of key Sourcing tools (iSupplier, e-invoice, etc.)
- Drive sourcing initiatives on savings, supplier performance and supplier base rationalization.
- Collate, prepare, and report out monthly on Sourcing metrics for the period.
- Lead, Drive Sourcing Localization initiatives for OFE Business.
- Identify, propose & develop a roadmap to qualify new suppliers to drive local content & deflation initiatives.
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have at least 4 years of experience in sourcing/procurement in the oil & gas, mining & FMCG
- Being able to prepare report and reporting activity.
- Have excellent communication, negotiations, interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to manage and develop supplier relationships and support internal customers
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Have knowledge of systems such as Oracle, Ariba, Hicx etc.
- Have unyielding compliance integrity and solid understanding of indirect sourcing processes
- Demonstrate regional experience working in others SSA countries
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, enga
ged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 10th April 2023