Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Job Vacancies 2017 is open. Interested and qualified candidates should see full application details below.
About Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited (Hollard) is among the top five Insurance Companies in Ghana by gross premium income. Our objective is to enable more people to create and secure a better future by achieving exceptional, sustainable and inclusive growth and treating everyone with care and dignity. Hollard has been operating in Ghana since October, 1993 as Metropolitan Insurance (MET) until 2015 when the Hollard Group acquired a majority shareholding in the Company.
With our headquarters in South Africa but our feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, we are able to deliver innovative insurance solutions that are customized to unique risks.
We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute with a network of 4 branches, 24 secondary distribution networks and 40 fulltime Sales Executives working across Ghana.
Hollard Ghana is looking for Sales Executives
Job Locations: Kumasi, Tema, Takoradi, Tamale and Accra
Job Status: Full-Time
Report to: Branch Manager
• To develop and maintain effective business relationships in order to grow and retain profitable business for the Company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Prospect for new businesses and ensure renewals of existing businesses within the defined region
• Meet goals for volume and value of new business quoted on monthly basis
• Establish and maintain detailed account plan for all clients in the region
• Achieve required persistency and loss ratio targets
• Gather relevant market information to facilitate management decisions
• Interact frequently with clients and provide timely and professional service
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing or a University qualification in a Marketing or related field
• A minimum of two (2) years post National Services experience in Sales or Relationship Management
• Knowledge in sales and relationship management
• Knowledge of Insurance Product and terminology
• Basic rating principles including Underwriting and Claims procedures will be an advantage
• Ability to interact and make presentations
• Should have extensive social networking across public and private organisations
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to:
The Head of People
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited
Capital Place, 11 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area
Email Address: [email protected]
Closing Date: 29 December, 2017