Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Halliburton Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. It was founded in 1919, With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
- Company: Halliburton Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Service Operator II, Slickline
- Under direct supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
- Demonstrates knowledge of third party well site activities that could negatively impact slickline job execution.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills related to HSE related activities site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, documentation, etc.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are required.
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position.
- Develops all remaining skills required to be able to provide the basic slickline services at the customer well site without direct supervision.
- Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of local CPS HMS processes.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to perform the pre-job review of the job design to understand the total job scope, the desired result, and the processes and tools to achieve success.
Plot 7/9 Old Cape Coast Road, Takoradi, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.