Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Halliburton Ghana Recruitment 2022.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. It was founded in 1919, With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
We are Recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Operator I – Surface Well Testing
- Under direct supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of Surface Well Testing (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose of maintaining control and processing of wellbore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information by the use of (but not limited to): Surface Well Test and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages.
- Works in the Testing & Subsea workshop, assisting in the repair and maintenance of (SWT) equipment.
- May assist in working in the Testing & Subsea workshop for other product service lines as needed.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Performs in the rigging up and rigging down on a location of (SWT) service line equipment and in the cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Assembles and prepares, as directed, equipment for installation and service.
- Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly cost containment, efficiency, and profitability of operations. Skills are typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and 1-1/2 years experience of Surface Well Testing experience.
- Must be able to visually identify and describe various types (SWT) equipment and explain the function of each.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work safely with hand tools.
- Must follow all Health, Safety, and Environment best practices, be able to complete Job Safety Analysis (JSA) on prescribed tasks and demonstrate Safety in Lifting.
- Must be able to explain the function of the mobilization documentation. Must be capable of understanding/navigating HMS, iLearn, and Competency sites on HALWORLD.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for Operator Assistant II – Surface Well Testing.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division is required. Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 10th October 2022