Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Halliburton Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. It was founded in 1919, With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, and well construction, and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
We are Recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Development Coordinator
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, enables service excellence and customer satisfaction by providing training and guidance to individuals engaged in well-site service work.
- Reviews performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Promotes the use of the Halliburton Management System (HMS).
- Promotes and encourages safety and service quality.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/ Key Performance Indicator review).
- Champions the implementation of new technology within the Product Service Line (PSL).
- Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (i-Learn, PPR).
- Trains, mentors, and assesses competencies of employees engaged in well-site service work.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL.
- Investigates and perform follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Investigates accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL.
- Coordinates the hiring process for assigned PSL; in concert with Human Resources. Interfaces and works effectively with Service Coordinator counterpart pursuant to employee development and evaluation issues.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in production and operations management, industrial engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which include experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role.
- 8-10 years of Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations experience, including experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role may be substituted in lieu of the undergraduate degree requirement.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.Location14 Liberation Link, Accra, Ghana
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 28th June 2023