Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship 2020/2021 to study at the University of London, UK.
The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship is for students of the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning who wish to begin their studies in October.
Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship
This fee-waiver award (worth £8,220) celebrates the career of the refugee law expert, Professor Goodwin-Gill, a close friend and supporter of the Refugee Law Initiative at the School of Advanced Study.
Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship must satisfy all of the following:
- You hold an offer to study the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies for the October intake.
- You cannot accept this offer without financial support.
- You are able to demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential (particularly by your achievements).
Applications are welcomed especially from candidates based in low / middle-income countries.
Value of Award
- The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship covers the whole course fee.
- You must still cover certain additional costs, including those not directly payable to us (such as examination centre fees), as well as any re-submission fees, transfer costs, or any other fees.
How to Apply for Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship
This is a separate application process to the MA programme.
- Download and complete the application form [Word]
- Submit with your CV to [email protected] by 24 August 2020.
We will need to know about your relevant past achievements, professional positions held, and your financial situation. You must also provide a personal statement.
All applications will be reviewed against the award criteria (though we cannot provide individual feedback).
If you apply for the scholarship, please await the outcome before you complete registration for the MA programme.
For more information, visit the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 24th August 2020.