The University of Ghana (UG) Legon, one student, one laptop initiative application form for the 2023–2024 academic year is out.
As the University of Ghana attains its vision of becoming a world-class research-intensive University over the next decade, it is important to upgrade the tools available to transform teaching and create an efficient learning environment. In view of this, the University of Ghana Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO) has opened a call for application for the One Student One Laptop Initiative.
University of Ghana One Student One Laptop Initiative Application Eligibility
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a Ghanaian Undergraduate student of the University in Levels 100-300
- Are a post graduate student enrolled on a research degree programme (ie MPhil/PhD and have completed 1 year of your programme.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to acquire a laptop
- Are a needy student with Competitive CGPA.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Do not have a laptop currently
How to Apply For the One Student One Laptop Initiative.
You are required to read the One Student One Laptop Policy through (https://sts.ug.edu.gh/documents/DOC-20220824-WA0081.pdf ). Complete the online Form with all required supporting documentation and submit a hard copy of the From to SFAO. You must also submit a signed copy of the policy. It is important that you respond fully to all the questions on the form that are applicable to you.
Kindly select ‘New Application Submission‘ under Application Type on the online form.
• Applicants who do not submit hardcopies to SFAO will be disqualified.
Applicants are required to print out a hardcopy of the PREVIEW of the completed online Form with all the relevant supporting documentations and submit it to the Students Financial Aid Office on or before the deadline, 3:00 pm, Thursday, 8th February, 2024.
If you have any questions you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to [email protected]. You may also walk in during working hours to make enquiries.
No. 11 East Legon,
Behind College of Basic and Applied Sciences
Students’ Financial Aid Office
University of Ghana
P. O. Box LG 25 LEGON,