Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana National Association of Teachers Recruitment for Accounts Officers.
Ghana National Association of Teachers – The Ghana National Association of Teachers is a non-partisan, non- sectarian, equal opportunities for teachers’ union.
We campaign effectively on behalf of our membership through legitimate channels, for improved terms and conditions of service in line with national labour laws and International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions and recommendations.
- Company: Ghana National Association of Teachers
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
• Prepares receipts and payments accounts
• Prepares accounts and financial reports
• Prepares for and facilities matters related to employees compensation
• Prepares and pays tax and SSNIT Contributions
• Assists in budgeting activities
• Prepares for and facilities annual audits
• Prepares and pays wages and salaries
• Performs any other duties required
Level of Responsibility
• Responsible to the General Secretary through the Deputy General Secretary (Finance) for employees at Headquarters and the Regional Secretary for employees at the Regional Secretariats.
• Must possess either Higher National Diploma or B.Sc(Admin.) or B.Com or BBA or ICA 1 or ACCA 1 or CIMA 1.
• Must not be below 30 years and not above 35 years.
• Must possess a working knowledge in basic computer applications in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be literate in at least one accounting software
• A highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, dependability, initiative, Excellent interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit applications including Curriculum Vitae (CV), addresses of at least two (2) referees, photocopies of certificates and any other relevant documents not later than Friday, 26th April 2019 to:
THE GENERAL SECRETARY GNT, P.O.BOX 209 ACCRA Note:
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the next phase.
KWAME OFORI-ATTA DEPUTY GENERAL SECRETARY FINANCE FOR GENERAL SECRETARY
Application Deadline: 26 April 2019