Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana HR Solutions Recruitments 2020.
Ghana HR Solutions is an international civil engineering company headquartered in Ghana.
Job Title: Logistics Team Lead
The position requires a dynamic and proactive individual who will be responsible for inventory management at bulk / external warehouse and ensuring bulk warehouse is in line with the company’s standard operating procedures and compliance. He will also be responsible for customs & regulations and resupply to all sales centres and oversee preparation of EMEA/OBIEE KPI measurements for Ghana, evaluating KPIs monthly, highlighting concerns, improvement possibilities and preparing/executing actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all operations at bulk/ external warehouse (high racking warehouse, pick line and order fulfilment).
- Responsible for planning reorder supplies from international partner
- Responsible for receiving, inspecting and storing reorder supplies at external warehouse.
- Responsible for organizing resupplies to all sales centres
- Responsible for conducting cycle counts and physical count at external warehouse.
- Monitor and supervise operations at external warehouse.
- Responsible for real-time updates of receipts in oracle.
- Prepare KPI reports
- Monitor import consignments to ensure all necessary documents are released timely.
- Ensure all imports/containers are delivered within 5 days after clearing
- Inform logistics manager about all stock situations/issues for necessary actions to be taken when needed.
- Ensure timely preparation of KPI reports, 100% of KPI/CS data is verified.
- Ensure at least 90% compliance to inventory, health and safety policies at external warehouse.
- Ensure adequate stock and no out of stock in Ghana.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Ensure high-quality standards and good member experience.
- Ensure Zero demurrage cost recorded for the year.
- Ensure all containers are delivered from customs clearance in maximum 5 days.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Purchases and Supply, Warehouse Management, Logistics or any Business-related discipline.
- 6 years’ experience in logistics, inventory management, orders fulfilment, supply chain – high storage warehouse and multinational company
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position in an FMCG sector.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Inventory management experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Knowledge of ERP. Eg Oracle
- Analytical skills – excel intermediate level (pivot, formula, math, lookup)
- Experience in ERP and WMS system
- Experience in staff and work processes optimization
- Excellent Communication and Good interpersonal Skills
- Good leadership skills
- Strong excel proficiency
- Ability to give excellent Customer Service while under pressure
- Flexible to work outside working hours
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high standard work
- Attention to details
- Self-Motivated and ability to motivate a team
Job Title: Sales Executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales strategy and setting executable targets to expand the company’s customer base, must be innovative and have a passion for selling.
- Prospect and convert prospects into clients (close deals and sell products, using solid and persuasive communication to prospective clients).
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Promote and sell products to existing clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, customer feedback, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the continued growth of the company’s base and maximization of profit.
- Minimum SHS/DIPLOMA/HND/Degree.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in sales/customer service.
- Must be female.
- Complete integrity.
- Must be confident, good listener to the customer and goal-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, persistent, energetic.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Adequate literacy skills.
- Sales skills with the ability to meet sales targets.
How to Apply for Ghana HR Solutions Recruitments
Interested applicants should send CVS to [email protected]