Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ahafo Community Bank Ltd Recruitments 2020.
Ahafo Community Bank Ltd is a reputable financial institution in Ghana.
- Company: Ahafo Community Bank Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Head of Credit Department
• 1st Degree in Banking & Finance, Agriculture or Economics with at least 10 years of working experience, 5 years of which must be at a Senior Management level
Applicant must have knowledge in:
• Good loans / Microfinance
• Agricultural, Business and Commercial Loans
• Borrowing for On-Lending
• Preparing prudential returns and classification of advance in accordance with Bank of Ghana guidelines and IF RS requirements
• Ability to use the T24 software
• Knowledge in Credit reference Bureau and collateral registry management
• Sound computer knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Location: Kukuom, Ahafo Region
Job Title: Operations Manager
Effective supervision and coordination of all operations of the bank, including the passing of all entries and the maintenance of all necessary books of accounts
• Preparation and submission of BOG prudential returns
• Preparation of inter-bank and inter-agency reconciliation statements
• Assist in the preparation and review of budgets, budgetary control reports end corporation plan.
• Maintenance of all registers (e.g. asset, investment and other subsidiary registers) of the bank
• Any other duties that the Board or the General Manager may assign from time to time.
• Bachelor degree in Banking and finance/Accounting or any other related course, and or equivalent professional qualification e.g. C.A, ACCA, ACIB
• Minimum of 15 years of proven banking experience of which part should have been at a supervisory level.
• Must be a team player and be prepared to work under pressure and with very little or no supervision
• Must be computer literate Knowledge in T24 software shall be an added advantage
• Must be conversant with Bank of Ghana prudential requirements
• Must have knowledge in head office and branch banking
• Must not be more than 40 years
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must possess leadership qualities
Location: Ahafo Region
How to Apply for Ahafo Community Bank Ltd Recruitments
Interested and qualified person should submit their applications with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates to: The General Manager P O Box 33 Kukuom Ahafo Region Or email to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15 February 2020.