The Ghana Health Service, GHS Recruitment Portal – ghs.recruitment.com. The GHS E-recruitment portal has been enabled for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the Ghana Health Service – https://ghs-recruitment.com/.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment, GHS e-Recruitment, GHS Online Recruitment, Ghana Health Service Online Recruitment, GHS Online Application Portal, Ghana Health Service Jobs, GHS Recruitment Portal, https://mohcrp.com.
https://mohcrp.com: The Authorities of the Ghana Health Service has enabled the GHS online application portal for the recruitment of qualified and interested candidates. The GHS recruitment portal is to enable candidates apply for the Ghana Health Service recruitment at their convenience.
However, before a candidate can apply for GHS jobs, he/she must meet the GHS recruitment requirements. The GHS entry requirement serves as a prerequisite for the employment of personnel into the Ghana Health Service.
GHANA HEALTH SERVICE RECRUITMENT PORTAL
You can visit and Ghana Health Service Recruitment Portal for online application using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- GHS E-Recruitment Portal – https://mohcrp.com
The Ghana Health Service does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process except otherwise stated.
- This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance. Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
- To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers,
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs,
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers,
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs and
- Support Staff (for example: Accountants and Health Service Administrators) will use their specially generated access codes.
- If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the application. Please note that your account expires when the recruitment round has ended. This means that you cannot log in after the recruitment round is over.
- Please also note that placements are on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.We use an automated queing system to ensure that placements are done according to the time you successfully submit your completed application.
- Please do not fall victim to scam artists claiming to be able to change the organisation or region you selected. It is impossible to change either once you are placed.
- If you face any technical challenges, please complete the help form found here. This is your only recourse if you need assistance. There is no phone number to call. Simply fill out the help request form and we will get back to you.
- In order to view the available recruitment rounds, please click the button below.