Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment for Quality Assurance Pharmacist.
Ghana College of Pharmacists (GCPHARM) promotes specialist training in pharmacy and promote continuous professional development in pharmacy.
- Company: Ghana College of Pharmacists
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
• The QA Pharmacist ensures compliance with quality management requirements as dictated by the current ISO 9001/2015.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensure adherence to the College Quality System, through SOP’s, Directives, etc and execute day to day Quality Operations for the respective divisions
• Ensure the timeous departments and units to execute of College activities.
• Ensure consistent compliance to all quality activities relating to Primaries.
• Liaise optimally with Academic Affairs, Residency and CPDs, to ensure quicker turnaround times of results to release products.
• Perform OMS and Audits on all contractors in accordance with the documented College schedule.
• Maintain a robust Local Change Management System
• Maintain effective relationships with College colleagues, healthcare professionals, service providers and regulatory authorities.
• Be Responsible for the development and review of the strategic plan of the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum: B.Pharm or Pharm D Degree.
• A Post Graduate degree will be an added advantage
• 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, with a working knowledge of Regulatory Affairs
• Good analytical, organizing and communication skills.
• Good Computer literacy (excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
• Must be highly motivated person
• Must be a team player
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Customer service performance and efficiency of the College
Reports directly to the Rector of the College
How to Apply
- Interested candidate should download application forms and submit to the school address: Click Here To Download Form Ghana College of Pharmaceuticals P. O. Box CT 10740, Cantonments, Accra Or Call us on: Tel: 0303-967737
Application Deadline: 06 December 2019.