GES Posting 2023/2024 | How to Check your GES Posting 2023/2024. You can now check the Ghana Education Service (GES) posting of newly trained teachers for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) announces for the information of the general public, particularly those who:
- Completed and passed the Public Colleges of Education examinations in 2022.
- passed the Teacher Licensure Examination
- completed the mandatory National Service
- applied for recruitment into the Service
- Candidate should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted to by the GES.
That the appointment letters have been released. Appointment letters can be assessed on www.gespromotions.gov.gh (a fee of GHC 10 fees applies).
Appointees are to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for validation and further directives before reporting to the school.
How to Check GES Posting Online
To check your GES posting, follow the procedures stated below.
1. Login to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
2. Navigate and Click on Postings.
3. Fill the information required and click on Submit
4. Pay 10GHC via MTN Mobile Money.
5. Print out your posting letter.
6. Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
How to Check your GES Appointment Letter
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
How to Purchase eVoucher for GES Posting
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
Documents Required at the Regional Education Office
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
They are also expected to visit the regional or district education offices with their
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details