Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fully Funded AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Fully Funded AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia can be accessed below.
The AUN-Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is a focused area of the ASEAN University Network (AUN) located at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its primary objective is to create a group of knowledgeable professionals and leaders in the field of disability who will work towards the goal of establishing an inclusive and rights-based ASEAN region, free from barriers. These experts will play a crucial role in implementing policies that have a direct impact on people with disabilities across ASEAN and beyond.
The University of Malaya is the oldest and most esteemed public research university in Malaysia, located in Kuala Lumpur. It offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts, sciences, engineering, medicine, and law. With a student population of over 20,000, the university has a strong focus on research and is home to several research centers and institutes that carry out groundbreaking research in areas such as biotechnology, renewable energy, and artificial intelligence. The University of Malaya has a long history of academic excellence and is committed to producing graduates who are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to succeed in their respective fields and make a positive impact on society.
Fully Funded AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Universiti Malaya.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship covers
- Approved Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipends
- Book Allowance
- Associated Allowance
This scholarship is open to international students from Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar.
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar;
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Applicants must be certified medically by a Professional Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by applicants.
- Applicants must have secured admission to a selected member institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply;
- Download the Application from AUN-DPPnet Website.
- Complete the Application with the following enclosures.
- A copy of the admission letter from the university.
- Attested copies of all transcripts and testimonials.
- CV or Resume.
- Medical Report by a Registered Medical Practitioner/PWD Card
- 600-word essay describing work experience.
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer or Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet.
- Submit to the University Malaya AUN-DPPnet email address.
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for Fully Funded AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.