First Recruitment Group Vacancies 2017
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Job Title: Maintenance And Integrity Lead
To oversee the development, implementation and sustainability of Maintenance & Integrity Management on behalf of the TGL applied to subsea, FPSO and export system, equipment and infrastructure.
To develop, implement and assure the Maintenance & Integrity Management Systems and processes in TGL in accordance with Tullow Oil Corporate Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines aligned with good industry practice covering the following Integrity aspects:
- Integrity & Maintenance Managemen
- Maintenance strategies and optimization
- Process Safety Management
- TGL Management, in particular related to the deployment and application of MAXIMO Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and COABIS computerized Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS)
- Integrity and Operations Assurance management
- Drive continuous improvements in asset integrity across the business unit and O&M contractor.
- Develop and manage asset integrity management metrics in line with the Operations Team KPI’s
- Interface with O&M Contractor to effect continuous asset integrity management improvement.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate IMS content for asset integrity management. Ensure O&M contractor has appropriate systems in place.
- Ensure that S/ECEs are appropriately identified and defined. Ensure Performance Standards are appropriate and that assurance processes are in place to demonstrate compliance with performance standards.
- To ensure that the CMMS planned maintenance build and ongoing content is appropriate for maintaining asset integrity.
- Provide expertise for Shutdown Planning and execution.
- Support succession planning activities within TGL, including development and mentoring local staff.
Responsibilities / Key Objectives
- Develop a set of asset integrity management metric aligned with Group and monitor/report on a regular basis.
- Have oversight of BU Safety Case status, Case to Operate processes, Safety/Environmental Critical Element and Performance Standard Management.
- Manage the structure and maintenance of “Risk Poynt” as the BU Asset Integrity and SC Barrier compliance tool.
- Monitor conformance with Tullow corporate production operations and asset integrity policies and standards; recommend improvements, and support improvements to in-country IMS
- Feedback to BU leadership where there are shortfalls in performance.
- Lead OR&A Maintenance & Integrity reviews, pre-start-up assurance reviews as required.
- Motivate people to improve the operating and process safety culture across Tullow
- Provide Planning and Management expertise for Shutdown Planning and execution.
TGL Delegation of Authority Policy
Degree in science/engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Operations including deep water subsea with an asset maintenance and integrity background.
- Good understanding of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), maintenance philosophies, strategies and execution etc.
- Experience with Maximo preferable.
- Detailed working knowledge of Energy Institute Process Safety Management Framework (or equivalent)
- Good working knowledge of UK Safety Case Regulations, PFEER and DCR.
- Familiar with large/multiple facility operations, preferably FPSOs
- Experience of working with O+M contractors to manage Maintenance and Integrity activities
- Good understanding of Class and Flag State requirements for FPSOs.
- Experience in operations audit and technical safety reviews.
- Adaptable in fast changing environments and delivers results through a pragmatic and positive approach.
- Culturally sensitive and keen to develop national staff into senior roles as the organisation is developed. Working in a multicultural setup with diverse workforce.
- Track record in dealing with multi-disciplinary teams and managing interfaces.
- Transfers knowledge and develops practices across the company.
- Influences senior leaders in the delivery of asset integrity and process safety management performance.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Understands the commercial aspects of operations, balancing technical integrity and safety with production maximization and cost efficiency.
- Demonstrates a determined and independent approach to operational performance delivery and displays resilience in the face of obstacles/challenges.
- Sets direction, harnesses the talents and energies of team members and supports and encourages them to deliver team goals.
- Builds a network of relationships to influence change.
- Assesses options using relevant information and makes timely and well-judged decisions.
- React quickly & flexible to changing circumstances
- Open, honest, reliable and culturally sensitive.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to high standard
- Able to establish an interactive relationship with the contractors/suppliers to establish a positive Company relationship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.