Jumia Ghana Job Vacancy for CRM Manager – How to Apply
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Job Title: CRM Manager
- Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- Job Status: Full-Time
Main responsibilities :
- Managing end-to-end CRM activities.
- Designing and managing newsletter email templates and tracking customer response.
- Responsible for the performance of newsletters and the continuous improvement of CRM relevant KPIs (OR, CTR, CR).
- Also responsible for optimizing campaign performance (performance analysis, testing, targeting fine-tuning)
- Customer retention and reactivation.
- Backend web developments
- Coordinating with graphic designers to create newsletter banners
- Coordinating with the Commercial Planner to create the email marketing channel calendar
- Analyzing reports on CRM sales
- Managing and dispatching the customer satisfaction survey on a weekly basis.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- A mix of IT/ Software and customer service/ Marketing background will be the best fit.
- Excellent IT skills especially using web applications and other ERP software.
- Good understanding of Google analytics.
- Experience in any CRM Tools will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years experience handling website back ends.
- Media enthusiast, with a knack for customer service
- Creative, sharp, outgoing and up to date individual.
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.