Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Dikan Recruitment 2022. The available position is People and Culture (HR) Coordinator.
Dikan is a Ghana-based non-profit organization committed to visual education through the advancement of visual storytelling.
|Position||People and Culture (HR) Coordinator|
Job Title: People and Culture (HR) Coordinator
Dikan Center is seeking to hire an ambitious, self-confident, and brilliant candidate as its People and Culture coordinator. Manages and coordinates the Human Resources Functions of Dikan, including workforce planning, recruitment & selection, orientation, placement, compensation package, performance appraisals, and staff capacity building.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the organization.
- Oversees the daily workflow
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Design and cultivate a happy-work culture. At Dikan, we are family.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees by company policy.
- Board Coordinator: manages board activities.
- Ensure that HR is represented in all areas of the organisation and that the HR manual, organizational structure, and job descriptions are regularly updated and in compliance with the organization’s values and standards.
- Staffing plan
- Recruitment, selection, orientation, and placement
- Develop compensation package
- Performance appraisal
- Staff capacity building
- Termination of staff
- Supervises the effective provision of administrative services
- Manage volunteers, remote staff, and exchange program staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of six years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
How to Apply for Dikan Recruitment
To apply, interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th August. 2022.