Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2021.
Cummins is an American Fortune 500 corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products.
- Company: Cummins
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Engine Workshop Technician/Machinist
- Applies documented procedures and policies to perform diagnostics and complex engine repairs
- Performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of engine
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review repair plans, parts lists, etc
- Operates Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine in the repair/refurbishment of engine block and other components.
- Performs preventative maintenance of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine(s).
- Escalates emerging operational issues on the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine to supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (preferred)
- Vocational engineering (NVTI/MVTI) level II & III certification/engineering diploma/engineering degree from relevant technical institution/university.
- At least 2-year experience using Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines (preferred)
- Advanced level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products