Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for International Business Machines Recruitment 2021.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Partner Seller
- Key point of contact and champion for aligned partners; cultivates deep trusted relationships and orchestrates partner planning, strategy, and management
- Owns and manages the relationship with partners; assigned to specific partner or group of partners
- Responsible for achieving partner revenue target
- Manages pipeline development and progression of deals for aligned partners
- Coordinates ecosystem team across technical, sales, partner growth, etc., to deliver superior value and services to partners
- Voices/advocates for partners within IBM (Connects partner to key resources across IBM, BUs, and sellers)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years in a sales or partner ecosystem role
- Sales execution expertise
- Impactful relationship management
- Strategic advisor.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.