Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Capital Group Limited Recruitment 2022.
Job Title: Operations Technician
- All cleaning activities to the required standard in the designated areas using the appropriate method and cleaning equipment such as floor polishers, vacuums, etc,
- Disinfection activities under the guidance of the Operations Supervisor/Manager
- Clean and make equipment ready for use
- Provide maintenance support when needed.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials.
- Deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
- Comply with quality processes, both internal and external
- Complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- Some of the work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
- The remainder of the work is on client sites with specialized needs for safety, security, and environmental control.
- Operations Technicians must be energetic, disciplined, self-motivated individuals, who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and take pride in positive feedback for a job well done.
- A proactive “can do” attitude with a flexible outlook is essential within the role.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning, disinfection, and fumigation procedures
- Basic knowledge of health and safety rules/procedures
- Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
- Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritize and organize own workload/able to work to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- A great team player.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Authorized to work in Ghana
- Willingness to take on new challenges and upgrade skills via training when necessary to handle the new tasks
The employee must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time With Or Without Assistance:
- Bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting, and reaching
- May require climbing ladders and/or step stools
- Standing and walking
- Shifting and maneuvering heavy equipment in and around the worksite
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions
- Must be able to work outdoors in various climates for up to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders
- Must have the ability to work, walk, and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time
- Should have the ability to use basic hand tools and company equipment
- As is the nature of the environmental business, you will frequently be required to wear PPE, including respirators and protective clothing
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 14th December 2022