Barclays Bank Ghana and the University of Professional Studies, Accra are offering Barclays Tertiary Scholarship Programme for pursuing undergraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage and support students pursuing programmes that are key to government and national development agenda.
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) is a public university that provides both academic and business professional education in Ghana. With fifty (50) years of experience, the University has gained a reputation as the oldest professional accountancy and management tuition provider having many of its products in key leadership positions in Ghana and elsewhere.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
- Must be Ghanaian
- Must be a continuing student of UPSA (Level 200 – 400)
- Must have excellent academic record – a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Must add a statement of intent. (Essay)
- Must fill an application form.
- Must provide two referees, one from your Faculty
- Tenure of scholarship for beneficiary student is for one academic year renewable. Selection for the next academic year scholarship however is not an automatic guarantee.
- Student beneficiaries will need to open a Barclays Ignition Account (Student Account) into which funds will be disbursed.
Nationality: Ghanaian students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Download form, print and submit a completed application form with all supporting documents to the Financial Aid Unit (FAU), Room 108, LBC. Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 22, 2017.