Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Australian Government Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2023. The full application details for the Australian Government Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2023 can be accessed below.
Australian Government Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2023 (FULLY_FUNDED) is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Graduate level programs at Australian Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship entitlements vary between countries and institutions of enrolment.
Generally, entitlements cover a return airfare from your home country to the country of study, academic and other compulsory fees, an establishment allowance, and a living allowance paid fortnightly.
In some countries, the living allowance may be paid at a higher rate when the student is joined long-term by one or more family members. No assistance is available for the airfares of family members.
Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships are currently offered for study at Pacific tertiary institutions in Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, and Wallis and Futuna.
The Solomon Islands program is not currently offering new scholarships for study in the Pacific region under the AAPS. Australia Awards Scholarships for Solomon Islanders are only offered for study in Australia.
To be eligible for a scholarship applicants must:
- be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau)
- meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- not be transferring from another scholarship
- not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply