Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AT Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024.
AT is a dynamic and innovative brand providing a wide range of telecommunications services including mobile voice, data, mobile financial services, and business connectivity solutions. With the credo of customer first, AT constantly innovates to make life simple for its customers.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Indirect Sales Supervisor
The successful candidate will join as an Indirect Sales Supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
(S)He will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory.
(S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his or her supervision.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution and Acquisition targets under his or her area of supervision.
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisition (POAs) within his or her assigned territory.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his or her direct supervision.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes.
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area.
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product, and commission structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM.
- Plans execute and give feedback on BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies.
- Work in the market on the route per Salesman or AAD minimum twice monthly.
- Review daily performance by route with each salesman and or AAD in his team. This should be measured against the agreed route plan.
- Ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company’s agreed standards.
- Plan and execute all forms of Agent fora to ensure retailers have good product knowledge.
Key KPIs / Success Criteria
- Volume and Value target achievement.
- Good product distribution in outlets under supervision.
- Achieving operational benchmark standards.
- Development of personnel
Qualification Required & Experience
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies, or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferably in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2023