Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zach Levi & Associates Recruitment 2023/2024.
Zach Levi & Associates (Zach Levi) is a strategy development and project implementation firm. We work with our clients to define and implement solutions leveraging our core values of generating ideas backed by data, bringing subject matter experience, and benchmarking our value with results.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
We are looking for final-year students in tertiary institutions who are eligible for national service this year to join our team of consultants as graduate trainees.
As a graduate trainee, you will work closely with colleagues in an extremely entrepreneurial environment, and help to develop sector-shaping programs and projects leveraging our core principles of data, domain knowledge, ideas, and results. You will have the opportunity to support, learn from, challenge, and be challenged by clients and your colleagues while upholding our values of relationships, results, and reputation.
A typical graduate trainee’s responsibilities include being mentored by project specialists, research and administrative duties, stakeholder management, and executing specific client requests.
What you’ll do
- Work on a project team with two to five consultants to come up with the best solution and implementation to meet the needs of clients
- Play a key role in identifying information, gathering and presenting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to team members
- Synthesize complex information into clear recommendations using both quantitative and qualitative methods which requires strong intellectual abilities and rigor
- Final year Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program (A good academic track record (GPA of 3.0 or better) in any field of study)
- Demonstrable innovative, inclusive, and problem-solving leadership or achievements in academic and/or non-academic fields (Debate clubs, youth societies, etc)
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and the desire to create personal impact in challenging situations
- Adaptability in unexpected situations and the courage to embrace and cause change
- Past internships or academic capstone projects are an advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to:[email protected]
with the subject line, “Graduate Trainee Recruitment-NSP Track
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted a week after the closing deadline.
Application Deadline: 23rd June 2023