Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Recruitment 2023/2024.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a new tertiary institution in Ghana founded by Mr. Kwabena Asante-Asare, owner and CEO of AsanSka Minerals Ltd. The vision of the College is to become an internationally reputable centre for Design education and research.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Assistant Librarian
|AsanSka University College of Design and Technology
Senior Assistant Librarian
- Collection Development: Manage and oversee the acquisition and organisation of library materials, including books, digital resources, journals, and other relevant materials.
- Information Services:Provide exceptional reference and research assistance to faculty, students, and other staff.
- Cataloging and Classification: Ensure accurate cataloging, classification, and maintenance of library materials in accordance with professional standards.
- Digital Resources Management: Oversee the digital collection, including e-books, e-journals, and databases, ensuring accessibility and user-friendly interfaces.
- Library Technology: Collaborate with the IT Department to ensure the smooth operation of library systems, including integrated library software and online databases. Maintain library records and ensure they are updated.
- Research Support: Support faculty and student research by providing access to research tools, and other relevant resources.
- Master’s degree in Library Studies/Information Studies from an accredited institution.
- Strong knowledge of library management systems, cataloging, and classification standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in an academic library setting is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to the Registrar by email: [email protected], latest by Wednesday, 20th December 2023.