Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First National Bank Recruitment 2022.
First National Bank Omaha is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska. It is the largest privately-held bank in the United States with $17 billion in assets and 5,000 employees.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Responsible for management of their function devising implementing and providing input into the customer relationship management strategy. To strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of high revenue-generating clients
- Initiate and ensure drawdown quality credit applications.
- • Develop relationships with a wide range of product specialists within the FirstRand Group and build collaborative relationships and optimise cooperation between functions within FirstRand to support client service excellence.
- • Manage projects according to project management guidelines (Expert level) apply effective consulting and coaching skills (Expert level) allocate and manage tasks, activities and resources appropriately including (but not limited to) KYC, Expired Limits, and ensure Effective Data Management.
- • Ensure expired limits are attended to against the set target
experience and qualifications
- • Relevant 3 year degree or diploma
- • 5 to 6 years relevant experience
How to Apply