Ankaful Nurses Training College Admission Forms for 2022/2023 academic year
The Ankaful Nurses Training College has released the Admission Forms for the various programme for the 2022/2023 academic year. The Ankaful Nurses Training College invites applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Year:
NOTE: Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from Monday, 16th May 2022 to Friday, 29th July 2022.
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August 2022 if not used.ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- 8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill out all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print the completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Application Deadline: Friday, 29th July 2022.