37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College Admission Forms for 2022/2023 academic year
The 37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College has released the Admission Forms for the various programme for the 2022/2023 academic year. The 37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College invites applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Year:
NOTE: Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from Monday, 16th May 2022 to Friday, 29th July 2022.
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August 2022 if not used.ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration.
Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Application Deadline: Friday, 29th July 2022.