Bole Community Health Nurses Training College Admission Forms 2021/2022 | You will get Bole Community Health Nurses Training College admission applications details on this page.
NOTE: Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from Wednesday, 14th April 2021 to Friday, 30th July 2021.
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 15th August 2021 if not used.ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
10. To purchase MOH training instutions E-voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Application Deadline: Friday, 30th July 2021.