Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AngloGold Ashanti Recruitment for Warehouse Superintendent. AngloGold Ashanti Recruitment application deadline is 30th December 2018.
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions namely – Continental Africa, Americas, Australasia and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations management
- Membership of APICS, CIPS-UK or any equivalent professional organization will be an added advantage.
- At least twelve (12) years’ experience with good knowledge of integrated warehouse management control and logistics in mining, oil & gas or heavy industrial equipment operations or environment.
- A Team lead for a minimum of 5 years.
- Functional knowledge of warehouse operations protocols including safety and security
- Ability to align inventory management with physical stock control and preservation strategies
- Ability to understand the linkages among stock-out risks, service level targets and investments in physical inventory
- Analytical and Problem-solving abilities
- Presentation skills
- Local Regulations
- Cost management
- Project management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Audit, compliance and governance
- Fostering a team environment – inspiring and motivating others, promoting collaboration and teamwork, developing others, communicating prolifically
- Managing oneself – taking ownership of one’s personal development;
- Building effective working relationships – the ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross-functional working relationship;
- Building trust & accountability – displaying high levels of integrity and honesty;
- Creating organizational transformation – displaying strategic perspectives in adopting plans for achieving organizational objectives;
- Maximizing performance results – solving problems and analyzing issues, driving for results,
- Displaying technical and professional expertise, innovating, taking initiative, championing change, establishing stretch goals.
Interested Ghanaians with the above qualifications and experiences should submit their applications, with detailed CV.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.