Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for emPawa Africa Recruitment 2020.
emPawa Africa is a music aggregator that works with African Artists to grow across Africa and beyond. We need a Content Producer to join our highly collaborative team. This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow within a fast scaling company revolutionizing the music business.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
We need a Digital Marketing superstar to lead the digital team. Our Ideal candidate is passionate about creating compelling content from ideation to execution. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a critical factor in amplifying our release strategies and digital opportunities.
You will be responsible for creating, monitoring & optimizing paid advertising campaigns, designing and executing social media marketing strategies, Google & SEO strategies, and accelerating engagement goals to serve both the artists we represent and our fans on Album & Single Campaigns, etc.
This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow within a fast scaling company revolutionizing the music business.
- Spearheading comprehensive digital campaigns for Artists, from idea to creation to execution – this includes: drafting copy and developing content to submit for approvals for posting, sending respective buy links, monitoring social activity, and scheduling posts;
- Responsible for amplifying our release strategies and digital opportunities and you will be involved in the successful digital Marketing of our entire catalogue;
- You will focus on performing several methods of data analysis to identify our artists target audience and in close collaboration with internal stakeholders you will develop guidance to best position him/her in the market;
- You will be part of defining relevant digital content for our Artists; as well as scheduling, budgeting and coordinating the execution;
- Oversee and create appropriate and effective content to achieve the goals of the campaign;
- Help execute marketing for Empawa and Artists socials;
- Execute and manage paid social media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and various other outlets;
- Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effects such as Maximum Reach and Engagement, Clicks, Views, A/B testing with content and copy, etc.
- Generate weekly reporting on Company and Artist socials activity and growth;
- Identify and execute ways to acquire and engage new music fans on TikTok, Triller, Twitch, etc.
- Approach Influencers and Brands for possible partnerships within the digital space;
- Stay informed of trending topics and social media trends to leverage and communicate accordingly
- Min of 3+ years of Social Media/Online Marketing experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. from a customer-facing and business perspective;
- Proven experience booking online advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Strong expertise in the application of marketing methodologies such as SEO, SEM, display advertising, social media
- Proven ability to utilize data to inform the social strategy, including acquiring new fans, engaging them, and eventually leading to conversion
- You have great expertise in social media usage and platforms
- Copywriting experience
- Familiarity with the Africa music industry is a plus;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; Creativity and innovation skills
- Copywriting Skills
- Able to take initiative
- Able to set priorities and multiple workflows in a dynamic business,
- Able to approach challenges with a solution-driven and flexible mindset;
- Genuinely excited about creating original content to engage audiences;
- Passionate about making an impact;
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm;
- Hands-On! We are only looking for people who are happy to get their hands dirty and work in a startup environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Job Title: Content Producer
Content Producer is an experienced, collaborative, and inspirational team leader, responsible for the successful development of the digital content team. Content Producer has the ability to assess best practices and trendsetting content and has a track record of turning ideas into successful digital content. They can be successful as measured by industry standards, working comfortably and professionally among multiple stakeholders. They have a passion for creativity and innovation.
- Establishing the aesthetic vision of Empawa Africa, artists and visual assets including video, photography, production of videos and shows for all social platforms, creation of decks and any other creative ideas;;
- Understand the evolving music marketplace and work to reach listeners with unique content on their terms.;
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Distribution to ensure creative
consistency across all channels;
- Maximise creative budgets through innovative marketing practices, showing a
willingness to think outside the box;
- Provide insight and contribute ideas relating to current and developing creative tools and strategies to further the goals of Empawa artists, social media tools and content;
- Articulates a long-term strategy to achieve successful audience growth and engagement, in collaboration with the senior management team, marketing and communications departments, for Empawa on digital, social media and traditional broadcast platforms.
- Builds a yearly digital content plan that incorporates winning strategies for relevant digital platforms: both owned and operated as well as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social platforms.
- Creates a compelling digital content event strategy with yearly plans and develops key internal and external partnerships to ensure high-quality experiences for the Empawa audience.
- Is solution-oriented and able to quickly prioritize and oversee production of relevant content in response to unexpected situations and circumstances.
- Closely collaborates with internal colleagues and stakeholders to ensure alignment on mission/vision/values and to support institutional goals and directives; authorizes projects and sets priorities.
- Interprets stated artistic and organizational goals and guides content, production and technical teams to achieve successful outcomes.
- Identifies digital content partnerships to enable growth.
- Creates and ensures a healthy ongoing content development process that enables creative ideas and inspires creative people both internal and external to Empawa.
- Regularly reviews and assesses digital content metrics.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years producing highly engaging social media content
- Experience creating viral social media video content across Snap, FB, YT, IG, and other social platforms.
- Skilled in content production and executing creative projects from concept to completion
- You are an excellent cross-functional creative producer, communicator, and collaborator.
- You have a proven ability to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors, and can coordinate multi-faceted workstreams between them.
- You have experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a Production, Creative, or Studio management at an agency, in-house marketing/communications team, or similar.
- You write concise, strategic creative briefs, and manage accountability for delivery and flawless execution of the work.
- You have fluency in key Design and Software Suites: Sketch, Figma, InVision,
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team-work environment.
- Experience working in the music industry is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 23rd December 2020.