Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Research Fellowships in France 2023/2024, and the MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Research Fellowships in France 2023/2024 can be accessed below.
Doing your doctorate or post-doctorate at CEMEF means first of all that you will be joining one of CEMEF’s research teams. You will be involved in the life of the team. But you will also have complete autonomy to manage the research associated with your subject. You will be provided with the computer and material resources you need to complete your project.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): MINES ParisTech-CEMEF, France
Fellowship to be taken at: Fellowships in France
Fellowship Level: Doctoral & Post-doctoral
Fellowship Benefit: Gross annual salary of approximately €36,000
Course Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Every year, CEMEF offers post-doctoral opportunities on complex physical and digital themes in its research areas. Generally speaking, post-doctoral projects meet a specific objective. Indeed, they may aim to deepen knowledge and techniques mastered in an industrial context. Or, they may focus on a more exploratory upstream theme. In any case, there is great diversity in our post-doctoral proposals. This diversity stems in fact from the scientific multidisciplinarity of the center’s research teams.
If you have defended your thesis and you wish to pursue it in an academic organization, it is undeniable that a post-doctoral project will enrich your scientific experience.
Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for the Ph.D. research program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the fellowship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have an MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility, and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, and has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at MINES ParisTech-CEMEF, France
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the CEMEF’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: The MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Postdoctoral Fellowship recruitment is open all year round depending on the projects to be filled. To apply, submit your application via the online form. Recruitment is open to doctors. Usually, the proposed projects have a duration of one year.