Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for DEM Group Recruitment 2020.
DEM Group (www.dem-group.com) is the official John Deere Construction & Forestry, Hitachi Construction Machinery, and Wirtgen Group distributor for North, West and Central Africa.
Job Title: Service & Parts Manager
- Service and Parts Manager
- Strengthen our After-Sales force organization
- Establish a strong structure in terms of process control and technical knowledge.
- Grow Parts & Service departments to sustainable and profitable Business Units
- Coordinate the implementation of a viable and adequate aftersales facility in Trakwa
- Coordinate daily operations in a safe working environment
- Monitor technicians work and dispatch
- Improve communication with customers
- Ensure customers get proper feedback on ongoing jobs on daily basis
- Monitor jobs in progress by making sure quotes are matched and not exceeded
- Implement quality control & safety procedures
- Monitor team’s training cycles
- Ensures all department tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
- Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame.
- Maximizes use of stock discount programs to achieve management sales goals.
- Push and motivate team to make sure targets are met
- Conduct employees performance appraisals
- Other duties may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE to apply.