Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 AirtelTigo Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018
AirtelTigo Recruiting For Senior Manager, Business Analysis
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Analysis
Job Function: Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Expiry Date: 17th May, 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with breadth of experience in financial planning & analysis to join our Finance team as Senior Manager, Business Analysis in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis and will provide accurate and timely financial and non-financial information to the management and Board on business performance. The Senior Manager, Business Analysis will monitor the key drivers of our business performance across the different products we offer and identify the potential risks and opportunities behind the numbers that may impact performance.
- Liaise with business units to ensure high quality of analysis and narrative reporting across the organization, emphasizing both operational and financial KPIs;
- Challenge and report monthly business performance to management team, identifying key trends, risks and opportunities compared to board approved budget/plans;
- Analyse current and past trends, key performance indicators including all areas of P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow (historical trends and comparison with budget and forecast);
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence tools and dashboard reports;
- Perform business decision support functions to other business units and stakeholders as deemed by the CFO;
- Functions include but not limited to Pricing analysis, ARPU analysis, subscriber evolution analysis, CAPEX tracking etc.;
- Work on special projects at the request of the FP&A director or CFO;
- Other ad hoc analysis to support the FP&A team and the wider finance group;
- Works at the direction of the Head of FP&A in performing various financial analyses in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditure and cash flow budgeting.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Accounting, Finance or related disciplines. Possession of an MBA/MSc is a plus;
- Accounting qualification such as ICA, ACCA, CIMA etc. is a pre-requisite;
- A minimum of Three (3) to Five (5) years Financial Planning & Analysis experience with good technical understanding;
- A minimum of Three (3) years of experience within an operational telecoms business or FMCG marketing environment;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Strong or advance Analytical, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.