Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 AirtelTigo Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2018
AirtelTigo Recruiting For Head of Base Segments & Pricing
Job Title: Head of Base Segments & Pricing
Job Function: Commercial Deparment
Employment Type: Full-Time
Expiry Date: 10th May, 2018
We are looking for a dynamic and highly driven individual with solid understanding of customer segmentation to join our Market Growth team as Head of Base Segment & Pricing in the Commercial Department. (S)He will reporting to the Director, Market Growth and will Increase the Company’s share of revenue from the existing customer base. The Head of Base Segment and Pricing will work with stakeholders to deliver specific values to selected customer segments.
- Derive synergies across customer segments for overall revenue enhancement; cross-pollination across several sales channels and customer segments;
- Increase ARPU and DOA of subscribers across Value Segments;
- Increase subscriber count and revenue contribution of HVC to total base;
- Own and run the HVC Loyalty and engagement program through liaison with the HV Customer operations team;
- Work closely with the sales team to increase quality Gross Adds;
- Lifecycle management of the entire base;
- Custodian of the value pyramid.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or a Business related field. Possession of an MBA is a plus;
- A minimum of Seven(7)+ years of relevant work experience and least 5years experience in the Telecom Industry;
- Segment management or Product line management experience;
- Demonstrated experience and success in base management / CVM/CLM/CLTV.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Data analysis and Excel skills;
- Organised and detail oriented;
- Excellent analytical, sales, commercial, strategic, financial, planning & risk management skills and attitude;
- Strong process, planning and organizational skills;
- Good Team management skills;
- Experience conducting analysis of market positions to include market attractiveness, trends, competitive strength and industry forecasts;
- The ability to build and sustain positive business relationships internally and externally.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, Transparency, Integrity and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply